Vendras Swim Trunks
*Please check your character sheet for the accuracy of these claims. Some backgrounds or classes may not come equipped with a swim speed.
• Fabric composition: (may vary by 5%) 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex
• Liner composition: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 5.13 oz/yd² (174 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Anti-chafe mesh inner liner
• Elastic waistband with drawcord
• Mesh pockets
• Small inside pocket for valuables
• UPF 50+
|2SX||28 ⅜||35 ⅜|
|S||31 ½||38 ⅝|
|M||33 ⅛||40 ⅛|
|L||36 ¼||43 ¼|
|XL||39 ⅜||46 ½|
|2XL||42 ½||49 ⅝|
|3XL||45 ⅝||52 ¾|
|4XL||48 ⅞||55 ⅞|
|6XL||55 ⅛||62 ¼|
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers. Recycled polyester is produced by recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative.
How’s recycled polyester made?
Recycled polyester is made by crushing plastic products into small pieces. These small pieces are then processed into yarn, transformed into a fiber, and in the end—made into a fabric.
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.
By using recycled materials to make things like the All-Over Print Swim Trunks, at least some of the plastic waste produced doesn’t end up in landfills.