Here's a list of our most commonly asked subscription questions. If you don't see your question below, please feel free to contact us.
When will I be charged?
- On the same day every month/year. If you subscribe monthly on the 6th day of the month, you'll be charged each subsequent month on the 6th. If you subscribe annually on July 18th, you'll be charged again the following year on July 18th.
What's the difference between subscribing annually or monthly?
- Absolutely no difference in access but you do save 15% off an annual subscription.
What if I want to subscribe for a different amount than what's offered?
- You can always add an additional subscription in my tip jar! You can choose monthly or annually.
What if I want to simply support your art without getting any perks or access?
- My subscription tip jar is perfect for that. You can choose whatever amount you wish and pay monthly or annually.
When will I have access after subscribing?
When will I have full Discord access after subscribing?
- Within 24 hours.
How do I view my subscription?
- Log into your account on DevenRue.com, click "Subscriptions" in the right-hand column, then click on the subscription you want to see details about.
How do I upgrade/downgrade my subscription?
- You can cancel your previous subscription (see "How do I cancel my subscription") and add the new subscription you wish to up/downgrade to the cart.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Log into your account on DevenRue.com, click "Subscriptions" in the right-hand column, then click on the subscription you want to cancel. Click the "Cancel my access" button in the right-hand column then click "Cancel it" in the popup window to cancel your subscription. Please note that cancelling your subscription immediately removes your access to the patron only section as well as any discounts you would have.
If I cancel my subscription part way through the month/year, can I get a refund for that month/year or a partial refund for the remainder of the month/year?
- No, due to the fact that your subscription is for access to all previously created downloads & discounts, no portion of your subscription will be refunded.
What if I just want to make a one-time payment as a show of support?
- My regular tip jar is a one-time payment option instead of subscribing.
What's the difference between subscribing on Patreon or subscribing on your website?
- Access & perks are exactly the same for you whether you pledge on Patreon or my website.