Support my art
- Commission me - All questions about commissioning me to create a map for you are answered on my Commonly Asked Questions page.
- Message me - Where to best send me a message.
- Become a Ruebee & support my work with a subscription on my website. All the same great perks I offer on Patreon without the extra clicks between the sites.
- Patreon - Take my cartography class, get discounts from around the ttrpg community, download my maps.
- Deven's Shop - Purchase posters, cloth maps, prop maps, navigational instruments, & more
- Throne Wishlist - A list of things I plan on buying or would if I had the funds to do so
- Roll20 Marketplace - If you use Roll20, here's where you can find my maps to use in your campaigns.
- Discord (patrons have private channels on my server)
My other business:
- Critical Role - Tal'Dorei Blanket, Wildemount Guide, Maps of Exandria
- Beadle & Grimm - Icewind Dale & Barovia boxes
- Black Wand Leather Products - Map cases, wallets, D20 dice pouches, dice trays & more
- Campaign Coins - Map weight set - pins
- Cartographer Archtype created with Hannah Rose (on the DMG)
- CritIt - Dungeon Master Screens
- Die Hard Dice - Dual Scroll of Rolling
- Dungeon Masters Guild - Cartographer: A ranger archtype
- Dragon Burn Designs - Wooden TTRPG dice & accessory boxes
- Found Familiar Coffee - Signature coffee blend plus D&D themed flavors
- Level Up Dice - Cartographedral Signature Set Dice
- Tea & Tails - Custom Dice Bags & Bags of Holding
- The Gilded Archive - Leather book covers
- The Rook & the Raven - Campaign journals
- Wyrmwood Gaming Products - Dice towers, trays, & more
Though I get a lot of inspiration from various nature photographers, one of my favorites also happens to be a good friend of mine. Mountains.and.the.Wild on Instagram takes some truly spectacular photos during their various treks across mountains, forests, & more either hiking or on their bicycle. Not to mention, they're a pretty amazing person to boot. Follow them on Instagram and tell them I sent you.
- Backblaze - As an artist, Backblaze is a true life saver. I no longer worry about losing a hard-drive or a file corruption. You signing up using this link gets me free months of their backup service.
- Glowforge - A laser engraver and what I use to create my badges, engrave boxes, create products, tavern signs & so much more!
- GrutBrushes - Where I get the digital brushes & paper textures I use for my maps.
- Hero Forge - Where I make all my custom minis as well as their tokens.
- Printful - Where I get all my custom printed products like phone cases, stickers, bags, etc.