- Scanning Your Maps for Photoshop
- Basic map setup in Photoshop (i.e. Best Photoshop Organizing Practices)
- Creating a rough sketch
- Working with layers, locks, & subfolders (i.e. Keeping your layers separated)
- Photoshop Brushes I Use
- Creating Coastlines
- Alternative to Drawing Tree Clusters
- How to represent different types of tree clusters
- Creating snow lines & drifts
- Creating various stone & rocks
- Scout Map Mountains
- Your work environment: Soundscapes for cartography
Can't access the lessons? Become a patron, subscribe to a membership, or purchase the stand-alone class access.
Want to gift this class to someone? Get them a gift card to make their own account and buy the class themselves with the gift card.